"A curated list of amazingly awesome awesomeness
- Programming Languages
All of GitHub awesomeness – main index.
“A list of game development resources to make magic happen. Created by awesome people for awesome people.”
"Magic Tools – Just the Main Headings
- Must see
- Other Awesome Lists"
"A Scalable, Geo-Replicated, Transactional Datastore
- Gossip network
- Cluster initialization and joining
- Basic Key-Value REST API
- NO: Raft consensus, range splitting, transactions (!)"
A work in progress.
Transit is a format and set of libraries for conveying values between applications written in different programming languages. This spec describes Transit in order to facilitate its implementation in a wide range of languages.
Transit provides a set of basic elements and a set of extension elements for representing typed values. The extension mechanism is open, allowing programs using Transit to add new elements specific to their needs. Users of data formats without such facilities must rely on either schemas, convention or context to convey elements not included in the base set, making application code much more complex. With Transit, schemas, convention and context-sensitive logic are not required."
"Critical extracts & inlines critical-path (above-the-fold) CSS from HTML
$ npm install –save critical
- Optimize a basic page with Gulp with a tutorial
- Optimize an Angular boilerplate with Gulp
- Optimize a Weather app with Gulp"
Conjugates most common english verbs for all persons, tenses, standard aspects, and modern moods (with active diathesis). Standard and exceptional spelling rules are obeyed.
- Verbs::Conjugator.conjugate :be, :tense => :past, :person => :second, :plurality => :singular, :aspect => :perfective
- => :were
- ‘be nice’.verb.conjugate :subject => ‘Matz’
- => ‘Matz is nice’
- sleep.verb.conjugate :tense => :future, :person => :first, :plurality => :singular, :aspect => :progressive, :subject => true
=> :’I will be sleeping’"
Grammar for geeks?
"HTTP Proxy Kit.
- Web debugging proxy
- Live browser reloads, instantly see changes in your browser
- Remote logging for mobile development
"A huge list of frontend development resources I collected over time. Sorted from general knowledge at the top to concrete problems at the bottom.
Looking for something else? Take a look at the awesome collection of other awesome lists.
- Weekly and Daily Resources
- Programming and Markup Languages
- Cross Browser
- Cross Device
- Patterns & Snippets
- … A very long list
An excellent resource for Fronted Dev.
"Move Fast; Optimize Late
A useful collection of Go utilities. Designed for programmer happiness.
TL;DR Sort-of like underscore.js, but for Go"
GO is Google’s new language. Making it more user-friendly.
"ipfs implementation in go.
- Please put all issues regarding IPFS design in the ipfs repo issues.
- Please put all issues regarding go IPFS implementation in this repo."
Yes I had to look it up. IPFS – the InterPlanetary File System