"Duo is a next-generation package manager that blends the best ideas from Component, Browserify and Go to make organizing and writing front-end code quick and painless.
- Getting Started
- Command Line Usage
- Mailing List
duojs on freenode
- exposes a unix-y command line interface
- pulls source directly from GitHub with semantic versioning
- supports source transforms, like Coffeescript or Sass
- does not require a manifest"
Flat JSON file database.
- 50+ methods coming from Lo-Dash
LowDB is built on Lo-Dash, this makes it quite different and unique compared to other serverless databases often based on MongoDB API.
LowDB powers JSON Server and JSONPlaceholder."
“Stellar – Fast database snapshots for development. It’s like Git for databases.
Stellar allows you to quickly restore database when you are e.g. writing database migrations, switching branches or messing with SQL. PostreSQL and MySQL are supported.”
"Scraperjs is a web scraper module that make scraping the web an easy job.
npm install scraperjs
to test (this is optional and requires the installation with the –save-dev tag),
Scraperjs exposes two different scrapers,
- a SimpleScraper, that is light fast and with a low footprint, however it doesn’t allow for more complex situations, like scraping dynamic content.
- a DynamicScraper, that is a bit more heavy, but allows you to scrape dynamic content, like in the browser console. both scrapers expose a very similar API, with some minor differences when it comes to scraping."
Live Demo: http://satellizer.herokuapp.com
Satellizer is a simple to use, end-to-end, token-based authentication module for AngularJS with built-in support for Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter authentication providers, plus Email and Password sign-in method. You are not limited to the sign-in options above, in fact you can add any OAuth 1.0 or OAuth 2.0 provider by passing provider-specific information during the configuration step."
A curated list of amazingly awesome PHP libraries, resources and shiny things.”
Can we get enough?
"gitignore.io is designed create useful .gitignore files for your project.
A gitignore file specifies intentionally un-tracked files that git should ignore. When creating git repositories many project folders get filled with files that are not necessarily related to the source code. These files come from places such as the Operating System (OS), Programming Languages, and Integrated Development Environments (IDE)."
"A curated list of awesome big data frameworks, resources and other awesomeness. Inspired by awesome-php, awesome-python, awesome-ruby, hadoopecosystemtable & big-data.
Your contributions are always welcome!"