pub-6887543428250003 1. Issue #133 | CSS Weekly Issue #133 – October 21st, 2014 • CSS Performance Tooling – Addy Osmani • CSS-Only Solution For UI Tracking – Krasimir Tsonev • Optimizing the Critical Rendering Path – Stephan Max • Impact of Opacity in CSS (on JS Bin) – Remy Sharp • How to Set the … ∞
1. Alamofire/Alamofire "Alamofire is an HTTP networking library written in Swift, from the creator of AFNetworking. Features Chainable Request / Response methods URL / JSON / plist Parameter Encoding Upload File / Data / Stream Download using Request or Resume data Authentication with NSURLCredential HTTP Response Validation Progress Closure & NSProgress cURL Debug Output Comprehensive … ∞
1. Issue #128 | CSS Weekly “Improving Smashing Magazine’s Performance: A Case Study” Single Div Drawings with CSS Browser Support for Responsive Images Customize Ordered Lists Structure CSS Compass Source Maps Matrix3d Transforms Flexbox composer Sassy-Gridlover Work-Life Inbalance 2. A Look at SVG Light Source Filters | CSS-Tricks "SVG has its own set of filter … ∞
1. A Single Div “Design – Drawing – Lynn Fisher” Brian Lovin 2. Buffer’s CSS | Brian Lovin – Designer "I’ve quite enjoyed some of the recent blog posts coming out that take a deeper look at CSS architecture, performance and best-practices at different technology companies. If you’ve missed them, I highly recommend reading these … ∞
1. Issue #120 | CSS Weekly “In this in-depth article Maxim Shirshin explains that BEM is not just for big companies; it works for everyone by bringing unified semantics across all of the front-end technologies that are being used.” 2. Hacks for dealing with specificity – CSS Wizardry – CSS, OOCSS, front-end architecture, performance and … ∞
1. SVG text and Small, Scalable, Accessible Typographic Designs | CSS-Tricks Let’s say you designed something with custom fonts that was a little bit fancy. Perhaps a certain word is positioned between the ascenders of another word below it. Some text is kerned out below to match the width of that same word. 2. Streamlining … ∞
1. CSS Drive News- Fixing a parallax scrolling website to run in 60 FPS Tips on how to efficiently implement the popular parallax effect on your web site. 2. Grouping related classes in your markup – CSS Wizardry – CSS, OOCSS, front-end architecture, performance and more, by Harry Roberts A few weeks back, I put … ∞
Thanks for your interest!