• 7 – Normalizing Cross-browser Flexbox Bugs — Philip Walton "Update: as a follow-up to this article, I’ve created the Github repo Flexbugs: a community curated list of cross-browser flexbox issues and their known workarounds. The goals is if you’re building a website using flexbox, and something isn’t working as you’d expect, you can find … ∞
• 8 – CSS: Just Try and Do a Good Job | CSS-Tricks "Here’s a little elaboration on ‘just try and do a good job’: Don’t be lazy. You know when you’re being lazy about something. By which I mean you slapping in a quick fix for something rather than trying to understand the problem. … ∞
• 9 – Razvan Caliman – Cutting-edge CSS Features for Graphics: CSS Masking, Blending and Shapes – YouTube “From Future of Web Design London 2014: The latest CSS graphics features have transformed the web into a first class design surface. Web designers get additional powers to create expressive content right in the browser. This talk … ∞
• 10 – Performance Calendar » Hardware Accelerated CSS: The Nice vs The Naughty "Everyone is fascinated with the smooth animation at 60 frames/second. It is hardly a surprise that one of the most prevalent performance advices to web developers is to use hardware accelerated CSS. In some extreme cases, it is not uncommon to … ∞
1. Dealing with Emergencies in Git ◆ 24 ways Getting Interrupted in Git Checking out a Single Commit Saving Just One Commit Uploading the Fixed Branch Cleaning up and Getting Back to Work Having Fun with Analogies 2. Automating CSS Regression Testing | CSS-Tricks "Why CSS testing? Do a search for CSS regression testing and … ∞
Styling And Animating SVGs With CSS | Smashing Magazine CSS can be used to style and animate scalable vector graphics, much like it is used to style and animate HTML elements. In this article, which is a modified transcript of a talk I recently gave at CSSconf EU and From the Front, I’ll go over … ∞
Shape Blobbing in CSS | CSS-Tricks Like droplets of mercury on a moving surface.
twbs/ratchet Ratchet v2.0.0 “Build mobile apps with simple HTML, CSS, and JS components.”