• 1 – atom/atom Atom is a hackable text editor Atom is a text editor that’s modern, approachable, yet hackable to the core—a tool you can customize to do anything but also use productively without ever touching a config file. Summary: It has been touted as a Node.js Editor alongside Sublime Text and Cloud 9. … ∞
I have set up a wiki, using a plugin on this site. Look for the tab MarsEdit Docs. Plan: Today I extracted the Help Docs from the MarsEdit App. They are certainly a good starting point for setting up your first blog in MarsEdit. Tommorrow – Start going through the Menu items and lay out … ∞
• 7 – catalinmiron/react-native-dribbble-app “A Dribbble app built with React Native.” Good place to see what React can do.
• 9 – odewahn/docker-jumpstart "This is the source for the Docker Jumpstart, a short guide by Andrew Odewahn from O’Reilly Media to help you get up and running with Docker. Its table of contents is: Introduction. A basic intro about what Docker is and isn’t. boot2docker. How to get Docker running on Mac or Windows. … ∞
• 8 – istarkov/google-map-react "google-map-react is a component written over a small set of the Google Maps API. It allows you to render any React component on the Google Map. It is fully isomorphic and can render on a server. Additionally, it can render map components in the browser even if the Google Maps API … ∞
• 6 – matteocrippa/awesome-swift "A collaborative list of awesome Swift resources,inspired by awesome-python and listed on awesome-awesomeness. Feel free to contribute!
• 5 – mist64/xhyve "The xhyve hypervisor is a port of bhyve to OS X. It is built on top of Hypervisor.framework in OS X 10.10 Yosemite and higher, runs entirely in userspace, and has no other dependencies. It can run vanilla Linux distributions and may gain support for other guest operating systems in the … ∞
• 3 – hoxton-one/deepstream.io A scalable server for realtime apps Disclaimer deepstream.io is nearing feature completion, but that’s a very different thing to being done. It’s not officially released yet. Use at your own risk. Documentation • For API documentation see the documentation page! • For tutorials, plugins see the tutorial page!