pub-6887543428250003 1. Easy Pricing Tables Premium Review: Add Responsive Pricing Tables to WordPress : WP Mayor "There are many reasons why you might want to add a pricing table to your website and today we are looking at a plugin which aims to make adding attractive tables to your site as easy as possible. Whether … ∞
1. Redesigning WP Remote — Medium “WP Remote is a tool we built to help manage our growing list of WordPress websites internally. Over the years, we opened it up to the public, accumulated over 50,000 WordPress websites and kept building on top of it when we found time. In the process of sporadic iterations … ∞
1. bayandin/awesome-awesomeness "A curated list of amazingly awesome awesomeness Programming Languages General " All of GitHub awesomeness – main index. 2. ellisonleao/magictools “A list of game development resources to make magic happen. Created by awesome people for awesome people.” ellisonleao/magictools "Magic Tools – Just the Main Headings Graphics Code Audio Must see Lessons Other Awesome … ∞
1. Mathias Bynens | 3.14 things I didn’t know about CSS | CSS Day on Vimeo “This talk will showcase a series of obscure CSS fun facts, such as CSS syntax gimmicks and quirks, weird tricks that involve CSS in one way or another, and security vulnerabilities that are enabled by (ab)using CSS in unexpected … ∞
1. Apple Inc’s new Swift language a “huge leap forward for iOS ecosystem,” offers “enormous opportunity” with IBM in enterprise “Speaking to analysts, Apple’s chief executive Tim Cook called the company’s new Swift programming language ‘a huge leap forward for the iOS ecosystem’ and an important contributing factor to the company’s new partnership with IBM … ∞
1. Issue #120 | CSS Weekly “In this in-depth article Maxim Shirshin explains that BEM is not just for big companies; it works for everyone by bringing unified semantics across all of the front-end technologies that are being used.” 2. Hacks for dealing with specificity – CSS Wizardry – CSS, OOCSS, front-end architecture, performance and … ∞
1. Hacks for dealing with specificity – CSS Wizardry – CSS, OOCSS, front-end architecture, performance and more, by Harry Roberts “As we’re all probably well aware by now, specificity is one of the quickest ways to get yourself in a tangle when trying to scale a CSS project: even if you have the most considered … ∞
1. Clipping in CSS and SVG – The clip-path Property and Element “CSS and SVG have a lot in common. A lot of the features that we have in CSS today were imported from SVG. One of these features is the Clipping operation. Both CSS and SVG allow us to ‘clip’ elements into custom non-rectangular … ∞
1. avelino/awesome-go “A curated list of awesome Go frameworks, libraries and software. Inspired by awesome-python.” Go (programming language) • Wikipedia “Go, also called golang, is a programming language initially developed at Google in 2007 by Robert Griesemer, Rob Pike, and Ken Thompson. It is a statically-typed language with syntax loosely derived from that of C, … ∞
Josh at Sublime Text Tips is giving away a Sublime Text License. You can help me out by following this link.
Thanks for your interest!