"Whether you consider yourself an Internet entrepreneur, a content marketer or simply somebody who makes their living off the web, you’ll have likely heard of CopyBlogger.
The Internet marketing blog turned community has long been an authority when it comes to content that converts. Now, they have a new platform built from the ground up to convert visitors into customers, and browsers into community members. It’s called the Rainmaker Platform.
Although it’s based off of WordPress, it isn’t WordPress, nor is it a WordPress plugin or extension of any kind. It’s a standalone CMS for Internet entrepreneurs.
Rainmaker offers a long list of specialised features, many of which Internet marketers will have come to know and rely on. Here they are at a glance:
- Create powerful content-driven websites on your own domain.
- Choose from 27 customizable Genesis themes & additional landing page templates.
- Build membership sites, forums and online training courses.
- Upload, manage and sell digital products like software, ebooks, and more.
- Built-in analytics & reporting.
- Built-in A/B Testing.
- Training & educational material included.
- Avoid a patchwork of plugins, themes, and complicated code.
- Cloud hosted, with upgrades, maintenance, security all taken care of.
- Export content to WordPress at any time you choose."